Anoncraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application

Go down

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post  HammerTime1995 Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:28 am

NAME (OPTIONAL): Hammer J. Caleb

IGN: HammerTime1995

WHY ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR A MOD?:
I feel that I am a good candidate for a mod position because i am always working on making this server awesome, now I have not been able to do this to the server as a whole due to just being a regular person, but When someone gets on I make sure to welcome them and feel like they like this server. I do this by offering to let them join my city and or nation. I have added many to my city and it helps them stay on more, and some have. I give them supplies right when they join my City or Nation to let them build. I will always help people get the help they need and ask for. I would be able to communicate well with the admin Alex because we play Xbox live together almost every day. This will help me and him help someone much easier, and it already has. I am always on this server, cause I am committed and love it, thats why I would like to be a MOD to help people. Unlike most mods now i will be on alot, so you wont have to worry about me being off.

SHIT YOU'VE DONE FOR THE SERVER:
I have created 3 cities(I'm working on making the 4th one right now)
I have added quite a bit of people to my town
I have made a nation building for people to look at(got builder + for it)
I will be donating soon
help people with commands that people in the past have helped me with
I have created a Nation that has now 3 cities in it, and only one of them i made.

HammerTime1995

Back to top Go down