Anoncraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerealkiller595's aplication for Moderator on Anoncraft

Go down

Cerealkiller595's aplication for Moderator on Anoncraft Empty Cerealkiller595's aplication for Moderator on Anoncraft

Post  Cerealkiller595 Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 am

NAME (OPTIONAL): Evan M Williams
IGN: Cerealkiller595
WHY ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR A MOD?: I have been playing Minecraft since early December of 2011 granting me much experience with the game. i have played on Anoncraft for a quite a while as well, therefore i'm familiar with many of the players, mods, and admin on this wonderful server. I'm currently a denizen of Hammerstead, a very prosperous and renown town, but i am not currently a ranking member in the town though i have contributed much of my time and resources to it. Thus i am seeking a position of power that will enable me to not only continue to contribute to my town (NOT ABUSING THE POWER GRANTED!) but also help contribute to Anoncraft as a whole to help make this server run a little smoother, take stress off our already understaffed patrons, and try and make this an even greater server than it already is.
SHIT YOU'VE DONE FOR THE SERVER: I built a very fancy and unreasonably large lodge/house on a very secluded and luxurious island when i first came to this server. But once My friend HammerTime1995 and i started to recruit some of our friends (i.e. Party Mcgee, manVSminecraft) we decided to make a city which after a little persuasion i decided to join and relinquish all of my personal belongings for the good of the town. I have contributed to the construction of 2 prosperous and mighty towns and have been a prime recruiter for the city of Hammerstead and the Nation of Isengard.

Kind Regards,
Evan Williams
a.k.a: Cerealkiller595

Cerealkiller595

Back to top Go down