Anoncraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets break the alliances!

4 posters

Go down

Lets break the alliances! Empty Lets break the alliances!

Post  mooseintree Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:38 pm

I believe that having all of the most active towns in one big alliance is really bad for the server. I think that alliances should be formed through wars, trade and friendship. Not based on a towns name, in this case if you start a town with a German name, you are allied with Bergstadt. There should also be a vote to see if the players of a town want to form an alliance with another town. I think that playing on the server would be SO much more FUN if there was always a threat of being attacked or hunting players down. I'm not saying that griefing should go on at all between towns, that it just childish and stupid.

The fighting should be between the players without threat of losing your hard work. The current argument against breaking up the alliances is that Marc's town and Merica can be attacked. But what is the point of attacking one person? The two most active towns on the server are Bergstadt and Hammerstead. One of the most fun times I ever had on the server was when 4 of us from Berg all formed up in armor and got weapons. Took boats over to Marc's town and attacked. Granted there was only one person to attack (which is what I'm trying to get at) but just the act alone of doing that was so much fun. Now imagine grouping up with 4-5 people and going to attack another town with 4-6 players on. And having a real battle! Doesn't that sound like fun!!!?!??!?!

inb4 start your own town

mooseintree

Back to top Go down

Lets break the alliances! Empty Good idea

Post  TheVladimirDrac Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 pm

I think that this would be a very good idea. it would build a sence in each town of unity and would help to give all the members of the server something to do.

TheVladimirDrac

Back to top Go down

Lets break the alliances! Empty the allies thing

Post  LAGxMinecraft Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Tru dat moose

LAGxMinecraft

Back to top Go down

Lets break the alliances! Empty Re: Lets break the alliances!

Post  Crazymad_Dog_J Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:08 pm

I see where you're getting at Moose, but you just can't start a town as soon as you get on the server. First you need to greet everyone to know who is your friend and who is your enemy. Then, you need to make a town, which will be a few more days, due to voting only giving you 100 feels. Then you have to get people together in your town and make them vote and put their money into the bank to get 5000 feels for a nation to be started and to be able to have real allies and real enemies join in a true war. If it's just a town versus a town, then it's just a minor conflict between two mayors. If it's a nation versus a nation, it's full out wars against towns. When a nation war is happening, each plot (16x16 area) has hitpoints. For each minute that an enemy stands in that plot, it loses hitpoints. Then, when it's out of hitpoints, that plot goes to the nation that killed it. Then you have to defend your homeblock or your king. When the homeblock is taken over, that town is part of the nation that destroyed it or it's taken out of the war. When the king is killed, that nation is done. When the war time command is turned off, all the plots revert back to it's original owners. Oh, and did I mention that griefing is allowed in the taken over plots? And when the war time command is off, the griefing doesn't revert.

Crazymad_Dog_J

Back to top Go down

Post  mooseintree Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 pm

See it's not even that I want. Even though that is really cool and I didn't know that could happen. I just think it would make things more interesting if there was just a player based war system. Where you would actually have to create bonds between each other on a personal level so you wouldn't be attacked all the time. It doesn't HAVE to be entire nations at war, just single players and what not. I just think that if you are in a pvp area, you can be attacked by anyone at anytime.

mooseintree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum